Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Almost there...

Almost at the end of my job that is. I really don't know how people don't burn out completely when working full time. I don't even have strength to do any housework. I am utterly exhausted... The job itself is fine, quite easy, but just so repetitive.

Funny thing, I went to the emergency room last week. Thought at first it was my appendix trying to burrow its way out of me (which would have been gross, but hey, it hurt like hell!). The doctor who helped me then said, after some very painful poking and prodding, that he thinks it is a cyst.. So he got me an emergency appointment at my gynae (must remember this next time I get an appointment for a month later :P). The gynae was very happy with me, seems I O'd for the first time in almost a year! It was basically some internal bleeding causing the pain, but at least it made me a little more positive.

Well, I am off to Bloem on Friday, though the weekend will be spend with the in-law family first before I get to go home. Will give me a chance to relax a little, before I lose my mind and accidentally strangle my boss...

No comments: