Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's almost time

For what is that? My husband is leaving for Europe and Britain on Saturday, but before that, we are leaving for Bloemfontein on Wednesday, and before that, my father-in-law is coming here tomorrow. The worst thing is, what do you take with you for a month? Clothes and those types of things are easy, but its the other things that rattles my head. Thankfully I will be taking my computer along. And then there are the ratties and all their belongings (food , bedding etc.) Cause what can I say, a month is a very, very long time away from home...

We spent the entire afternoon yesterday visiting a friend and yet again it made we wonder if we should not try to find a home in that neighbourhood. Her home is huge, her kitchen is gorgeous (Mine is terrible) and she has 3 bedrooms. The rent in that area is the same than we pay now, but I am not very fond of the surrounding area itself. Ah I am rambling on again, my head is so full of things at the moment that I am not thinking very clear at the moment. Luckily tonight we are going out to dinner with friends and then hopefully I can relax a little. Next time I will be blogging again, I will be in Bloem...

No comments: