Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random ramblings...

I saw this on another blog and I thought it would be a good way to share the small, not so noteworthy things happening. :)

1. Last night I got slapped... not on purpose! I was bored, my husband was concentrating too hard and I gently blew on the back of his neck. :) The next thing a hand came swinging by and hit me on the side of my jaw. :) hehe
2. It's amazing how many times someone can say they are sorry... :P I now know how an insect walking on your neck feels when it is discovered.
3. I don't even have a bruise to show... would have been cool to show people haha
4. Our landlord people are coming to do inspection this week, meaning I have to make the place look spotless. I don't feel to good about people looking in my closets though, don't even like it when people I know do it. It's just wrong... Plus the dining chairs in the spare room closet may be weird... lol
4. I am having some family over in 2 weeks. My brother is coming from Nieu Zealand for the comrades, accompanied by my 2 sisters and my brother-in-law. Should be fun.
5. I thought of starting running as well... Will need a new sports bra...
6. Jericho and The Mentalist are actually good shows.
7. And... I have to do some ironing today... :\

1 comment:

Tails said...

Trust me, after having a bruise on my own face for over a week, you dont want a bruise! People look at you funny and then you feel like an idiot when you suddenly remember you have a massive bruise on your face while you're in the middle of a conversation, and then become all self-concious about it haha

And there is no reason why your landlord should look into your cupboards. No reason at all. Good luck!