Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

My first self bought dresser

This was such a nice weekend. Saturday was rainy and cold, and I am not ashamed to say that I spend it in my new Hello Kitty pyjamas :D. Or rather, up to the point where my husband said "Let's go watch Robin Hood!" With a little reluctance on my side the deal got a little sweeter with a "I'll buy you some KFC afterwards." Now who can resist that! So I got dressed in all my boots and new jersey, and off we went. Unfortunately Robin Hood was sold out so we bought tickets for yesterday morning. Though I did get my KFC... :)

I finally wrote a bit on my novel that evening, enough to cover one day of NaNoWriMo, which for those who don't know, is the event in which you write a 50000 word novel in one month, November. It is really hard to sit down and write!

So yesterday I got all dressed up again and off we went to the mall. As we entered a guy at the gates was handing out flyers for some sale at one of the furniture stores. Then I saw it, a dresser with drawers. Just what I had been thinking of buying for quite some time. So we dashed in there and saw the perfect one, almost similar to this one, only ours will be oak and a little lighter.


The awesome thing about that shop is that you can put down any amount a deposit, then come in later to pay the whole amount in full. I still have to wait 2 months before my money comes, which is also a good thing, as I don't have the space to put it anywhere yet lol.

Oh yes, Robin Hood is a great movie, definitely on my list of movies to own. Ridley Scott and Russel Crowe make a good team (think Gladiator). What is up this week? No more dentist appointments! I did forget to take my temperature for my chart yesterday... Ugh TTC needs a good memory lol.

No comments: