Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

My new addiction...

I have always watched my husband play online games and I was never really drawn to it. Then came RoseZa. It is a South African online game which is the most fun I had in a long time. My husband and his best friend is also playing, along with about 300+ other South Africans. Basically you create a character, find a job and do a lot of quests (which includes endless amounts of times running around the world you play in) The game is really cute and quite challenging at stages. I love it :) I am ranking no 93 at the moment. So basically this was all we did on Saturday. We even got up early for it haha. We did get out of the house as well this weekend, so we have not completely lost contact with reality :)

On Friday we had another pizza evening with friends, and I got to have a Santa Fe pizza. This is my favourite pizza at Pannarottis, mainly because it has both mushrooms and pineapple on, which is my favourite toppings. Usually I have to choose between the two, as they never seem to appear together on a pizza. Furthermore the pizza was topped with salami and Italian sausage... and now I am getting hungry... :) Yesterday we spend the day at the two big malls in our area, which is about an hours drive. It would have been a really nice day, had I not felt like I was dying... I have had a sore throat for a couple of days, but yesterday my body just decided to turn against me, causing me to walk around in a daze, but it was still nice to get out. I am feeling better today luckily, and even vacuumed the entire house!

No comments: