Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lovely weather...

Ah.. I'm loving the weather at the moment! It is cold enough to wear a jacket outside, and it is raining, not stormy rain, but a light drizzle :) Not that I don't like the sun, but it gets a little too warm here. Someone on said that we get all the seasons of the year here in one day. The problem is the humidity, everything just feels damp and sticky and uncomfortable when the sun is out, so luckily there is a lot of rainy days here.

And yeah! It's almost winter! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daleen...I wanted to thank you so much for your sweet words the other day. I swear, I couldn't have gotten through that horrible night without reading all the wonderful comments on my blog. IT kept me lifted! so thank you again, it meant so much to me!
April :-)