Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is me.. :)

I can describe myself as a very imaginative, and extremely confused short person. Confused as in I still don't know what I want to do with my life, or I have an idea but its going to take a while to get there. I got married in January after dating my husband for 4 years and 10 months. We were actually in the same school from grade 1 but never took notice of each other. Strange how life works that way.. I have lived in one place my entire life but in April of this year my husband heard that he got a job in another city! I was still getting used to the idea of being married and then this! We have now been here for 6 months and I still have not really settled. It is not a bad place but as a shy person I don't make friends that easily. I have some wonderful friends back in myhometown and no one here. The people I have become acquainted with are all much older than me so its not the same. Hopefully that will change in the next year.

Me and my husband

Further I am one of 4 children and my brother and sisters are respectively 15, 14 and 11 years older than me. Therefore I grew up pretty much on my own and because of that I have a huge imagination. :) Since I was little all I ever wanted to do was work with animals. I connect better with them than I do with people. I am crazy about dogs and rats as these are the pets I grew up with. Strangely I was extremely scared of dogs from the time I was bitten at age 6 to the time I got my spaniel Flappies when I was 10, I could not go near them. Now I can't keep away from them! I wanted to become a vet but now ended up becoming an Entomologist. But I realised that insects are really not that interesting any more.. I finished my honours but decided not to do my masters cause I have no interest in the field anymore. I am still looking for something that I can do that will make me really happy...

No comments: