Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A very nice surprise...

Yesterday evening I was sitting in front of the TV watching a movie when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there was... my husband!!! He came back a day early and did not say a word! It was such a lovely surprise :). So this morning I am all bright and cheery and got up early. I decided to skip all the pedestrian traffic and walked to the shop to buy milk at 08:00. What a nice time of the day. It is cool outside but not freezing so it was a nice walk. Plus there is no annoying people around at that time of the morning. I think I will take that walk a lot more from now on.

I do have a lot of laundry waiting, but I am so happy today that even that is a joy :) The only damper was I did not get to see Harry Potter on the opening day... We will be going to a big mall called Gateway this weekend to see it with some friends from here and Pretoria. Can't wait for that!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Surprises are always nice - but I think after so many lonely nights, this one was nicer than nice!!
Glad that he's back for a while :-)

Tails said...

Aw what a sweet surprise! Hope you snuggled with him for an extra 10 minutes this morning :)

And I wanna see Harry Potter!! I think I'll go next Sunday :)