Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Feeling good...

I was returning a dvd this morning and on my way back (I like walking to the shops) a car stopped next to me. I thought it was someone asking for directions or worse but the guy just wanted to ask me out, even though I was looking like crap! It felt very awkward for a moment, and then a lot better when I could tell him I was married :) lol. Shame, his friends started laughing at him. I wonder how old he thought I was, cause he looked a little shocked to hear I was married... hmmmm...

On a sadder note, my husband is leaving tomorrow for two weeks! This will give me chance to go through all my closets and cupboards and do a rearrange. It is crazy how much free space you have when you make a little change. Hehe, the last time I did this I fell off the ladder. The weekend he gets back has some special occasions, our 1 and a half year anniversary (ok not so big but I like celebrating halves... :)) and my husbands birthday on the 20th. After that 4 days he will be away for another week so that weekend he is here will be my highlight of the month. And hopefully we will be all alone... :)

Yesterday I spent the whole day at my husband's workplace, and again wondered why I wanted to do that job... oh yes, the money... Hmm, what is more important, money or happiness... :\ I also went to the doctor yesterday, all is well and I am very healthy! :)Further, after a week of winter, our warm weather is back! Now I can walk around without a jacket again :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ek hoop nie jy is te alleen nie - gelukkig is die familie more daar. Soet wees.