Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I did it again...

Ok yes, I changed the blog's look yet again, but the difference this time, I made it myself! :) It is not so impressive yet seeing as I am only starting to learn Photoshop, but everything was made from scratch. I got all the scrapbook parts from the Sweet Springtime kit from Summertime Designs and spend the whole day yesterday playing around with it. It was so much fun! It also helps that I am alone at home so I don't have to do anything else lol. I have always wondered about scrap booking and whether I could be creative enough to do it. I guess the best way is to start on the computer, though we have a gorgeous little scrap booking shop at our mall called Prints Charming (sweet name). So I am going to see whether I can start doing this at a new hobby.

Not much else has happened since last week. My sister and her family spend Saturday night here and she gave me a lovely book all about fancy rats. Further I am planning to clean the entire house from one side to the other and go through all my closets and cupboards but I don't think that will be today. :)At least I get to spend some quality time with the rest of the family, though they are still not good with having their photos taken. I did manage to get this one:


This is Lily, my little angel, and she always poses nicely when I take pics. She will then run up to me for a cuddle afterwards cause she knows its her reward for looking pretty. :)

4 comments:

Tails said...

I'm loving the new look (though maybe the pink can be toned down a leeeeetle bit)!! The only thing I can think of that needs work, is your heading.

Maybe make it more scrapbook like? Like the word "happiness" in this pic:

http://z.about.com/d/scrapbooking/1/0/C/l/aprilsketchrachel.jpg

And of course, Lily is veeeeery cute!!! *steals*

Daleen said...

Hehe, this was my first time playing around, but for now it's gonna stay like this. I am all tired after a hard day's work... :)

Andrea said...

Hi I stumbled across your blog by accident and think it looks great - if you are interested in trying scrapbooking check out www.scrapkits.co.za they are FANTASTIC

Daleen said...

Thanks! Will definitely go take a look. :)