Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

The wait comences...

What wait? The wait until Twilight can finally be bought in a shop, which will hopefully be this weekend. It was the first thing I saw when I returned Ghost Whisperer to the video shop this morning, 7 cases of Twilight, all gone... :'( It only took 2 hours since they were packed out for that to happen too! Clearly I am not the only one who luuuvs this movie. This of course means that this week is going to be sooo long! My husband is nearly finished with the 3rd book, and with the speed that he is moving through them must show that he likes them as well. Maybe now he will understand what I have been raving about for so long. Hehe.

Today was the day for half done work. Firstly, I put all the washing in the machine, added the washing powder and softener, closed the top and walked away. 5 and a half hours later I walked passed it and realized that clothes can actually get cleaner faster if you hit the power button.. *sigh* Also, I put toilet cleaner in the toilet and walked away again, forgetting the part where I should go back and rinse and wash.. Luckily my husband found it and did it for me. lol :)

4 comments:

Tails said...

Hehehe I've had one of those days too :P And one feels so stupid afterwards haha

And believe it or not, I've never watched the movie Twilight or read the book(s) lol I dont like the main guy in the movie (Rob?) - I dont think he's hot at all. Someone wrote into Heat and said he looks like he's on Tik and I kinda agree lol

Daleen said...

Lol, I love the character he plays. These are some of the best books I have ever read, could not put them down! I am all into female writers and their books at the moment.

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY want my hubby to read Twilight! After we saw the movie, he was intrigued. I'm going to dig out the books for him this weekend...your hubby has inspired me. ;-)

Karen said...

Ek hoop jy het jou DVD al gekry ... ek gaan nou eers Paasnaweek hou.
Liefde