Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

First night out...

Last night was the first time we went out to dinner with some new people since we have lived here. It turned out to be so much fun! I did not feel nervous as I sometimes do when going to a party or something. We went to Panarottis in our mall and we were 10 people around the table in the end. The funny thing was that while almost half was Afrikaans speaking (which I did not think I would see very soon again) the minority of us were straight! It was so funny and relaxing, the group was really friendly and I did not once feel that I wanted to leave. :)

I ordered my old favourite, Baked Mozzarella Mushrooms from the starter menu, and even had space for some dessert, a choc fudge slab. Very yummy but terribly sweet. :) So are first outing was a huge success! Tonight we are going to watch Fast and Furious with another friend. Our social life have really picked up in the last day! lol

4 comments:

Tails said...

Thats great! I always find I have the best time when I feel least like going out haha those mozzarella mushrooms sound sooooo good!!!

Daleen said...

Hehe, it was very good... :D I was a bit nervous cause gay people tend to be a little loud and weird but last night was just nice. They are sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun to me!! :-)

Karen said...

Very glad that it was a nice evening! Now it's the beginning of many more socials!!
Sien uit na julle kuiertjie, ons sal Burrie se nuwe job moet vier.....