Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sleepless and annoyed...

Ugh, it is only 23:51 but I have been trying to fall asleep for the past hour and a half. Now I am up again, thinking this may be a good time to cram in some novel writing. :) I am so wide awake it is as if I had just slept for an entire night! And I feel annoyed, we don't have a proper fence seperating our complex from the one next door, just a stupid see through wire one. Well, the kids next door love to play soccer on the patch of grass next to this fence, and yet again their ball came flying over. I was busy when it happened so I decided just to ignore them for once, I enjoy the quiet when they are not playing. And then they started throwing sticks against the step railing above us! Just then any thoughts of going out and looking for the ball disappeared out of my mind, replaced instead by thoughts of what I was going to do to the ball when I perhaps find it one day (I am not going to dig through bushes and plants to find it), hmmm...perhaps a slow puncture... lol. Yet I don't have the backbone to be nasty at the moment. But I am still not going to look for the ball. A closed garden is going to be on my list of important things (which is expanding very nicely) when we go hunting for a new place someday.

Further, the dryer worked very nicely, I tested all sorts of clothing items in it :). Well, tomorrow is National Cleavage Day so I will be putting on a nice little cleavage item (even though I am not going anywhere, at least my husband will enjoy it lol) and it is also World Rat day, so my ratties will be getting some sort of treat, still deciding what will be. One more thought: Where did March go to? Was there a month called March this year cause I seemed to have missed it.. hmmm... maybe it passed in the time I could actually sleep at night..hehe

2 comments:

Tails said...

Yea I cant believe its already April!!! The year has FLOWN! And btw, Cleavage Day is today, World Rat Day is tomorrow :P

Daleen said...

Woops! Got my days all mixed up again! lol