Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So I went to the doctor...

Turns out I am very healthy (ignoring the sore throat I have this morning). My blood pressure was normal for a change, which is weird cause I tend to have low blood pressure, causing me dizziness in the mornings and whenever I get up. She said I should keep trying to get pregnant, and if I am not pregnant by April, I should go see a gynaecologist. She also referred me to one, an older man, but he is said to be very good.. and he is Afrikaans so that is a bonus. Got a prescription for some prenatal vitamins, cause a multivitamin is not a good choice for the early times before and after conception. Something about Vitamin A not being to good in that time? Anyway, it turns out my doctor is also 5 months pregnant... That quite felt like a kick to the stomach :(

We were supposed to take a friend to the airport in Durban last night, but just as we wanted to go onto the freeway, literally at the intersection leading to the freeway, our car broke down. My friend had to call someone else to take her to the airport cause it is at least an hour's drive down there. We sat in the car for about an hour as well before the roadside assistance came to help us. They just had to jump-start the engine then we were on our way back home. I really hate cars...

1 comment:

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Glad that you don't have a major sickness!! And good luck with trying to get pregnant!