Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Pure bliss...

Have any of you ever seen a rat yawn? It is the most hilarious sight to see. They basically stretch themselves out as far as they can go, either sitting or standing, pushing one of the forearms out in the air in front of them. And they yawn! Their jaw seems to be dislocated! My 2 ratties even does this while sitting on my hand or when I am picking them up lol. This is not my rat in the picture, but this is just to show. All of them do this.


I am met by a curious site in the mornings now, which started at the beginning of the week. Every morning in the kitchen the entire washing area is covered in webs. Made by teeny white baby spiders. Every day I try to remove them all, but the next morning they are back. I truly hope they don't get bigger.

So yesterday I went back to the dentist for a check up by the oral hygienist who gave my teeth a good cleaning. I do hate the stupid fluoride cast things they put in your mouth, saying "do not swallow the fluoride, but leave it all in your mouth for 2 minutes". Of course I am going to swallow. I swallow a lot when in the dentist chair. It is one of those silly reactions, like the way you itch all over when you have to sit still. Anyway, the dentist popped in and took a look at the big hole in the corner of my mouth, which is thankfully not hurting any more :)

Uh, it is Friday already?

2 comments:

mrs.pinkpearls said...

That is cute! I didn't know they yawned like that.

April said...

Hello there! I wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog, I'm sorry you're also struggling to conceieve. It sucks, plain and simple haha.

I really like your blog, count on me coming back. :)

Ps: Cute rats!