Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A day of chaos?

I will be making big changes in my house today. At this stage, our computers are in our dining room. Now we have an open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area, but space is a limited thing. Long ago we moved the computers out of the spare room to the dining room so that we could actually spend some time in the rest of the house. Cause we are the types of people that prefers to play computer games then go out, uh does that make me a nerd? Geek? What is the correct term I wonder? Anywhoo, today I am moving the computers back to the spare room. The room where there is currently a closet containing dining chairs...

We woke up this morning to a misty outside. Why can't mist stay the entire day? Or why is it not cloudy? I don't think there should be a sun in the winter, but still we walk around in the same clothes we wore in the summer, without sweating halfway out the door. I miss rainy days...

Ooh, guess what we're getting next week.....:)

2 comments:

Smithy said...

...albeit without the spiffy shiny mags. :)And I don't recall agreeing to manual labour tonight.

Tails said...

Hehe a geek is a nerd with social skillz :P We're all Geeks :P

And woohoo to the Hyundai :) You're gonna love it!! I'm still very much in love with mine :)