Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introductions!

Yet again its been ages since my last blog. Today I am going to introduce the new children in the house, which so far has even gotten my husband's stamp of approval. Just excuse the quality of the photo, they don't do posing :) I present to you... Kacie and Nilah!


The bottom pic is just to compare the sizes to my remaining girl Penny. Kacie is the black rattie and Nilah is also a siamese like Penny. After 3 weeks they are now officially big enough to not fit through the bars in the big cage, and have settled in quite nicely :)

Did you know chocolate soya milk is a big hit with rats? Yes it is! It is said to help prevent tumours from forming, so I am hoping that it is really so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....they are so cute!!!! I love fur babies