Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

RIP Izzy

So sorry for taking so long to post, should really post more :) This has been quite a busy week for me, pet wise that is. I probably should have posted this last month but I lost my eldest rat, Izzy, when we were in Bloemfontein for the wedding. She was ok till late the evening on the 26th of February, but all of a sudden she started having trouble breathing, something she never had any problems with. I stayed up with her until very late, and when she calmed down I put her back in the cage. The next morning she was just sitting there, all puffed up. As I had to go to the wedding I asked my mom to take her to the vet. Turns out she died before my mom could even take her. I already said goodbye to her the previous day, like I almost knew I would not see her again, but it does not make things easier :( RIP my big girl...



Will introduce the new girls in my next post :)

2 comments:

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Sorry to hear about your pet passing away - sucks that they live such short lives!!

Emily said...

So sorry! They are such sweet little creatures and it is a shame they have such short life spans. My daughter-in-law has suffered much sorrow from losing her "babies" as she calls them! :(