Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Cape Town trip - Day 2, part 3

I am being a terrible blogger once again :). As you saw in my previous post we went to the waterfront. After walking through the entire place we went to the Two Oceans aquarium. The tanks were really cool, though I prefer Ushaka. For some reason I did not get the nice photos I got at Ushaka, but some did come out nicely. This was the first tank we went to, and this little fellow did not want to sit still! He kept waving his claws at us and running up and down the glass, much like a budgie on a perch lol.


The coolest part for me was the penquin area (I just love them :)). This is a nice photo I managed to take.


And this is the one my husband took. He always captures the right moments...


It is not a very big aquarium it is very interesting. I was a little freaked out by these crabs though. I don't know why, but I do not like crabs.


As we went out we passed the coolest tank. It is round with a area in the middle where you can stand, while being surrounded by fish. The guy before us bumped his head real had poor guy so I made sure I don't do that. Thankfully I could stand upright in the hole without my head touching! It's good to be short somedays :) All in all day 2 was an extremely tiring day...

No comments: