Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Novel

My personal novel


Okay so I am not a professional writer, and have never thought of doing something like that, until now. Since I can remember I have build a story in my head. I started when I was very little and to me it was an escape from everyday life. So the years went by and the story became more intricate. A while back I got scared that I would one day forget this world I created, so I decided to finally write it down. I have started the book over so many times, not quite knowing how I will do it.

The amount of written words are not so much at the moment, but will be soon enough I hope. It is quite exhausting to write! Especially when I have to force myself to sit down and do it. But this is one project I intend on completing. I will not give anything away, not until it is finished.
I already have ideas on a prequel and sequel too :)

No comments: