Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

And I am back...

I am finally back at home after a week in Bloem. It was a great visit but it is really nice to be back in my own home, though still not on my own computer... :( Hopefully we can get it fixed in the next month else I will finally take over the husband's computer (perhaps lighten it up with a nice Hello Kitty background... lol). I think I managed to see everyone I wanted when I was in Bloem, strange how a week can actually be so short sometimes. The ratties also tastes their first cheese curls there, wish I had taken a photo of their orange faces. This is just a pic of my favourite place along the way, Golden Gate.

Some good news.. My husband got his new job! :) He went for the interview last Tuesday and heard the same day. This must be the reason for this silly grin...

I now have the job of sorting out the house for once and for all before I have to start working. I did manage to sort out my spare room\storage room yesterday. Still got some box tearing to do (only have 3 broken nails so far :\) but I did mange things well so now all the dining chairs are in the closet... lol that's is actually quite weird but I have no choice. I hate cluttered areas and they are taking up to much space. Hmmm.. I can swear I could not see one cloud out just a minute ago, but now there are no more blue sky... This will make laundry interesting. I better get back to work, want to finish today if I can.

Just something to make your day, this is a cat living in our complex, a persian, that met the shavers lol I just love that look saying, I will kill you...

2 comments:

Tails said...

Haha that cat is too funny!! And good for your hubby!! Congrats from me!! And of course, very glad you're back blogging!

Daleen said...

Hehe, glad to be back! The cat is now spending almost the entire day in my garden. Maybe she is hiding from the other cats, they can be so hurtful sometimes...