Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A month already

Yes, it has been a month since my operation. I am just glad that I am finally feeling like my old self, though my old self had warmer fingers (damn you winter!). The cuts are healing very nicely, and I can stretch my entire body out again!

Had a fabulous time at the Just Jinger concert on Monday, but I will post about that as soon as I have found my camera cable to upload some photos.

Nothing much happening, except for excessive bouts of insomnia that has hit me since last week, but at least I managed to get about 4 hours worth of sleep in last night. Strangely, after I spend almost 48 hours without sleep at the beginning of the week, I do not feel tired, at all! Maybe its all the very healthy food I've been eating :)

My alone time is almost over now, with my hubby coming back on Monday. And then the dreaded job starting on Tuesday. Or rather, it is suppose to start on Tuesday but I haven't heard anything yet... Hmm..

1 comment:

Nikke Brown said...

Glad you're healing nicely!
I always hated the healing process.