Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still alive...

I am still here, just don't have anything worth saying at the moment :( I haven't been feeling like myself these past 2 weeks, with so much going on and nothing really happening (I know, that doesn't make sense). This blog is about to turn into one of the mommy blogs so if you are male this will not interest you any further :) Since going off the pill, my cycle has gone from the usual 28 days to something between 33 and 35 days. Last cycle was 40 days, and currently I am on... 47 days! I have done 2 pregnancy tests in the past 2 weeks, but both were negative. Will probably do another tomorrow, but I can already see the negative looking back at me. As we are off to Bloemfontein next week, I will wait till after before going to the doctor. Luckily I have found the most amazing forums for mothers who are either trying, are or were pregnant. They have helped me feel a little better, as so many of them are in the same boat at the moment. It is just so frustrating...

Further I have been spring (make that fall) cleaning the house today, but at this stage it looks worse than when I started lol. Took down all the boxes in one area, sorted through them and packed things back in a better way. It is actually looking much better now. This will also be my last day of ironing! My sister managed to get me a Tobi steamer for much cheaper than I would have paid. I am sure this will make my life just that much easier. Also at the end of the month I will be buying myself a small laptop, a pink one :D, to have when I am away from home. It has been so long since I worked on my novel, and I really want to finish it before I am 30. Which is another 4 years.

Anyway, I am looking forward to this visit next week. Hopefully after that I will feel like blogging more often :)

1 comment:

Tails said...

You HAVE to get the Asus Seashell EeePC designed by Kariem Rashid: http://www.techlemming.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Asus-Eee-PC-Seashell-2-1008P-Karim-Rashid-Edition.jpg

I've seen it in person and it's awesome!!!!! :D