Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Let the year begin!

I am finally back at home, with my computer (I had to leave it in Bloem for 3 weeks!) and only now everything seems to be getting back to normal. I have so many plans for this year, all on a personal front. Most important, this is the year I want to get pregnant. From that viewpoint my resolutions will involve eating healthier, and becoming fitter. Also making sure that my housework is always up to date, which will insure that I will be getting my exercise cause vacuuming is quite a workout some days :).

We spend Christmas and new years in Bloemfontein with our families. I have no photos to show for that, with me being to lazy to recharge my batteries. That is another thing I want to do this year, take photos of everything we do! And also do some posts of little things I like and things that happened that is blog worthy. I seemed to suffer from some slight blogger's block in December, not always knowing quite what to write about. Hopefully this year will be better.

The big things happening this year are my 26th birthday and our 2nd wedding anniversary which is on the 17th and 19th of January respectively. There is also a wedding of one of my husband's cousins in February. Another big thing that may or may not happen this year will be our move to a bigger place. We are desperately in need of a 3 bedroom place.

So that is half and half my layout for this year (does not really seem to busy though :/) and I promise to be a better blogger this year, and oh yes, to finish at least one of my books :)

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!!

No comments: