Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nanowrimo and other things

Can I just say, this week has felt like an entire month all on its own :( A week ago my husband landed in Germany, and yesterday he arrived in Belgium. What I wouldn't give to be there with him! Luckily I have had contact with him every day but it does not make it easier. On Tuesday he is going to France and on Wednesday to Wales. After that he will spend his remaining time in London before coming home on the 29th of November.

The 1st of November was also the day that NaNoWriMo started. I started with one story, then had a tremendous attack of writer's block, then moved on to another story :). It seems to be going better now, but it is really hard to sit down and write! I am a little behind on the amount of words I should have done so far, but I will hopefully make up for that soon. I found I write very well while watching a movie or series at the same time! Yay for True Blood and Vampire Diaries.

Hmmm I seemed to have missed my 1 year blogeversary. Well, congratulations to me! Once I am home I am going make a point of it to blog at least 2 or 3 times a week :). I still have another week here at my parents house before we go to the mountains for a mid week getaway, so then I guess I have to write on paper lol. Not much else news I am afraid, except that my sister and her children were all struck down with chicken pox. I am really truly relying on the well known fact that you only get it once, else I will be all itchy in the next week or so.

3 comments:

Tails said...

LOL I get distracted just writing while listening to music - I'd never be able to write and watch something at the same time lol

And adult chicken pox is shingles...be caaaareful!

Smithy said...

Shingles *Shiver* That's why I'm glad I'm faaaaaaar away from your family at the moment. I hates them Herpes...

mrs.pinkpearls said...

I love the vampire diaries! That is my new favorite show. Congrats on blogging for one year!