Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Going on holiday

Yay, just one more day then we are leaving. It feels like I haven't left home in ages (trips to Durban doesn't really count). I am sooo excited about this trip, mainly because I don't have a clue where we are going. Almost feels like a second honeymoon ;)

There is also a chance that I might be working from home very soon, doing graphic illustrations. It's all still in the works, but it will be exactly what I need. It would be so nice to earn money while still being at home and choosing my own hours.

It's going to be about two weeks before I blog again, and then I will be back with lots of photos! As you can see, I was bored yesterday and redid my entire blog again. It's very girly bit I am loving this look. :)

1 comment:

Tails said...

Awesome!! Enjoy your holiday! I really cant wait to hear where you went!! At least try update FB from your cell (http://m.facebook.com) and let us know where you are hehe

As for the theme, its great except the banner is a little too bland - there's too much white space. Other than that, you're picking some nice themes!