Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

1 year anniversary...

Today is my 1 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe that the time has flew past like this! A year ago this was the most interesting day of my life. My hair was done at 6 AM and then I was rushed to the girl who did my make-up, meeting up there with my photographer. Luckily everything went very smoothly that day. :) There was a 120 guests at our wedding, and the wedding was held at Kopano Nokeng in Bloemfontein. My husband and I have been dating 4 years and 10 months at that stage, with 1 year and 3 months spent being engaged.

The honeymoon was spent in three different places. One night at the Karoo National Park, sleeping in a tent on the ground cause our blow up mattress did not want to blow up (was really sore the next day :/). Then we spent 5 days at a resort in Sedgefield and 3 days at a guest house in Port Elizabeth. It was really a time that I will always remember and cherish. :) This is just some pics from the wedding:



1 comment:

Tails said...

Wow! A year already! Congrats!! Your honeymoon sounds awesome, a real experience!

PS: I had to giggle, cos it looks like someone in the 2nd photo is giving you guys The Finger hehe I certainly looked twice after a small shock lol