Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hi there, this is me

It has been more than a year since I last posted on this blog. I tried starting a new blog to 'start over', but it just did not work. Well I am back now, and I hope it will be more permanent, because I went and am going through huge changes.

First of all, in April we bought our first house. Even though we still have a bunch of things to do inside and out, it is great to have our own place.

The big news however is that after 2 and a half years, I can finally say...

                                                    I AM PREGNANT!!!

Currently I am 16 weeks pregnant, and so far it has not been easy. I threw up every day since 6 weeks up until 2 weeks ago. That is 8 weeks! I am finally feeling better, except for some growing pains.

In two weeks time I will find out whether it's a boy or girl :)

Will be back with some photos soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Daleen!!!

Daleen said...

Thanks :) I am very excited!

Anonymous said...

Yayyy SO excited for you, congrats!!!! :)